Thursday, November 25, 2010

itchiness -.-"

semester's holidays have started. naaahh, they've actually started like about what? 3 weeks? i guess so. lost with the countings. haha.

i'd spend my early period of the holidays quite memorable with the joyahs. we decided to spend it together before everybody was going back to their hometown, except me and suha, of course, as we'll be heading only back to our home. hehe.

however,we did not get the whole joyahs to gather for the last time, but we did enjoyed it on behalf of them, ya. :)

and now,i'm at home. there's one thing that i hated, i'm getting some kind of itchiness on my body. they turned my skin into red and it's unpleasant okay. can anyone like suggest me a skin doctor that is good, so, like i can go and ask wassup. hehh. i cant actually hold on to it anymore. arghh. it's bothering me laa.

p/s: or can anybody give me any tips to reduce the itchiness, because it's getting itchy like hell. erk. tata.

1 comment:

Nur' Fatihah Azman said...

berzaman nya post ni =P